Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Thanks to Chelsea for hosting and for this week’s questions.

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
Today was gorgeous. Upper 70s, a bit cloudy and humid but with a nice breeze.

2. Do you like the zoo?
I love zoos, especially for taking photos of the animals!!

3. Do you eat coconut?
I can't remember the last time I had straight up coconut, but I love things with coconut flavor in them.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
I have, but I would not say I am particular good at it. I'm not absolutely terrible though. I get the job done.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
Yes indeed. My mom's whole side of the family (grandparents and their adopted daughters, aunt and her family, uncle and his family, my siblings and nephew... all told about 20 people) goes to Old Orchard Beach every summer for the past 5 or so years. However, those of us in our 20s have decided to start opting out. (I think I've only stayed the whole week once. Tooo much drama)

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2, and they need to be replaced.
 
7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go to the bathroom

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
Doubtful, unless they really wanted to go. And even, just like a one week thing or maybe day camp.

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
I liked baked potatoes all different ways. Especially with chili and cheese though.

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
No, I learned to swim in a pond in our yard. For real. I'm a hick.

No comments:

Post a Comment