Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
I usually recommend Jodi Picoult. Because's she's AMAZING. But if they like YA, I recommend Sarah Dessen.

2.  Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
I buy used books from thriftbooks.com or book sales.


3.  E-readers, yay or nay?
NAY!!!! They contribute to the death of the bookstore. Plus, I just love books. I love the way they feel, the way the smell, the way the look on my shelf... everything about them

4.  What was your favorite book as a child?
I love the Ramona Quimby series. I tend to like authors and series better than just one particular book.

5.  If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
I'm not really sure!

6.  What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
I'm not a big fan of movies based on books.

7.  What is your all-time favorite book?
Eeks... another hard one. I love so many books, it's just too hard to say.


8.  How many books do you read at once?
Usually one. I averaged like 5 in grade school.

9.  What is your favorite book genre?
Chick lit. And some YA.

10.  Which Harry Potter book is the best?  Or haven’t you read them at all?
I've always like the 4th one.

No comments:

Post a Comment