Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive Dan's car to work. We share, because my car was a piece of junk and not worth the time and money to keep it on the road.

2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
Honestly... like once a year. And no, I don't go to the same person every time. I think a regular hairdresser would not be happy with how infrequently I cut him hair. But I get it cut and keep it that way until it no longer looks good/is manageable. I don't really get split ends, and I don't do trendy haircuts so I'm good with once a year.

3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I'll read the paper occasionally if there's one around and I'm bored.

4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Time Traveler's Wife.

5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Hmm.... not entirely sure. I can't think of what movies I saw this year vs. last year.

6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
I'd sweet 65% of the time, salty 35%.

7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Not every single day, but I definitely should cause I feel better when I do. I usually have coffee and some sort of carb like toast or a donut.

8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
I love fruity candy. Doesn't really matter what kind. But I also love Reece's Eggs and Cadbury eggs.

9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
10 am or later.

10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Don't know!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a free handmade teddybear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment