Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 13

 Starting to grow a baby bump!! 13 weeks, 2 days.
 
 
How far along: 13 weeks, 6 days
Total Weight Gain: Yeah, I still don't know. No scales in this house!
Stretchmarks: None that I didn't have before.
Sleep: Good. Sleeping really soundly lately, which means back and hip pain in the morning. :(
Best Moment This Week: Ehhh... this one is difficult. It's been a ROUGH week. Though, throwing up in my own hand will definitely be a memorable moment of the week.
Movement: Nothing definite. :(
Gender: Don't know yet!
Labor Signs: Still too early.
Belly Button: In. I have a really deep belly button (I think, anyways). Interesting to see when and if it pops out.
What I Miss: Being able to eat without wondering if I'll vomit it all up later.
What I am Looking Forward to: Finding out the gender. Feeling some baby kicks.
Milestones:  First trimester - COMPLETE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment